VPlan4 is the 4th version of a small todo planer I use. It’s designed to support the workflow from David Allen’s “Getting things done book”, and is tuned for high usability. It features a small memory footprint, loads very quickly and uses a robust database backend (in fact, all operations are ACID compliant. No data loss or corruption can occur, even if the computer crashes during a drag & drop operation.)
- VPlan 4 (4.1.3, .MSI) Latest stable release, tested on x64 Windows 7. Localised in English and German.
If you are using an older version, you do not have to uninstall before updating.
- Windows Vista or Windows 7, 64-bit version. 32-bit installations are not supported.
- Administrator rights for the installation.
- Improved: Updated to Qt 4.8.0
- Fix: Incorrect version number on 4.1.1.
- Improved: Internal database schema changed to allow easier updates in the future. Your database will be updated when running 4.1.2 for the first time.
- Fix: Better protection during drag & drop moves. Even though no data loss could occur previously, the database could contain duplicate entries if the machine crashed right after dropping items.
- New: Printing support.
- Improved: Rewritten exporter functionality; among other things, this fixes the 1-space indentation on text export.
- Fix: German translation.
- New: Copy whole projects to HTML/text.
- First public release.
This project is done and has been archived. There will be no new feature development or bug-fixing.